CBESS Parents Advisory Council (PAC) is the officially recognized collective voice of parents of our school. All parents and guardians of students registered in the school are automatically voting members of the PAC.
Come and join us the first Monday of the month at 5:30pm at the school library unless otherwise indicated.
2019/2020 Meeting Dates: Jan 13, Feb 3, Mar 2, Apr 6, May 4, June 1
Funding focus areas are:
- A dedicated Hot Lunch Program,
- Annual Secondary students travel
- Elementary music programming.
These initiatives receive annual funding in the amount of $1500 per school year.
Order Deadline: The first deadline for grocery gift cards is September 23rd 2019
UPDATE: See additional information on the Grocery gift card tab.
Thank you to the PAC Executive, Fundraising Sub committee, and core group of parents who lend their voices and hearts regularly to our monthly meetings.
- The residents of Yasodhara Ashram for donating the proceeds of the 2019 Strawberry Social Book Sale to the hot lunch program
- The members of Kootenay Lake Lions Club for their donation to the PAC
- All our dedicated dish washers and prep helpers for the PAC Hot Lunch program